martes, 10 de febrero de 2009

25 datos al azar - 25 random things about me.

Hace unos días escribieron acerca de esto en el New York Times... quizá sea relevante...

"On Facebook, the apparent epicenter of the craze, nearly five million notes on people’s profiles have been created in the last week, and many of them are lists of “25 Random Things.” The note-creation figure is double the previous week and larger than any other single week in Facebook history, and Facebook executives say that the “Random Things” craze is driving it."

Y este es el mío:
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)


1. I'm a terrible liar.
2. That makes me violently honest sometimes.
3. I normally love everyone. I just hate people that complain but don't do anything to make a change.
4. I have a strange idea that life here on earth has a 128 bpm rhythm.
5. I'm not that afraid of dying. I'm not suicidal/depressed but I think death could be the ultimate trip. And that if I die I'll know all the secrets of the universe ^.^6. I like cheese.
7. Music is both strange and awesome. Couldn't live without it.
8. I love science. That makes me a skeptic. But still I'm a spiritual person.
9. I don't enjoy being a tourist. At all. Unless it's eco-tourism/VIP tourism (helicopters, etc)
10. Ferdinand Magellan is one of my heroes.11. I've always wanted to buy a brand-new Audi for my dad (anytime soon).
12. I'm a fairly decent cook. I am skilled in italian stuff.
13. I am not that eager to talk about myself all the time.
14. I admire the discipline/artistry dudes at Cirque du Soleil but I really don't enjoy their shows much.
15. I am terrified by marionettes.16. I'm not a vegan or such... but sport hunting is just wrong.
17. I love wrist watches. I spend all my money on them.18. If I wasn't a doctor, I would love to be a subsidized full-time inventor.
19. Failure is not an option. Ever. I hate excuses.
20. I got used so much to automatic sliding doors I've bumped in quite a few that don't open automatically for me. >.<
21. Evolution - species, societies, language, technology, etc - intrigues me.22. I don't believe in luck or stuff. But I'm really careful not to disturb that "luck" from other that do believe in it.
23. One of the most magical places on earth is the Mayan Riviera at Mexico's Caribbean coast.24. Most of my friends have been the same since grade school.
25. I'm the only person I know that would prefer to be blind than deaf.
26. I don't care for rules much.

2 comentarios:

Jaxx dijo...

One Word:
"Wow"

PL dijo...

1. Just like the Beautiful Lier- Beyonce & Shakira??